The Google Chrome browser uses the defined System Proxy options, which are the same as those defined in the Microsoft Internet Explorer Browser.
- Select in the "Settings" menu. In the tab that opens, go down at all, and select "Show configured configuration"
- Once more options are displayed, go to the "Network" section and give the "Change the proxy settings ..."
- It will open a window, "Internet Properties", and we will give the option "Connections" and press the "LAN Settings" button.
- A window will appear as shown in the figure, and we will select the option:
- "Automatically detect settings"
- Finally, we will give the button of Agreement and we will close the different windows that we have opened and already we will have configured our browser Chrome.
From this moment all the web accesses that we realize will go through the Proxy-Cache Web of the University.